Cookies

Saturday 7 April 2012

INTERVIEW WITH DRUNVALO

Below is a video I wish you all to see. It is an interview with one of the most famous Truth Seeker, Drunvalo. In the first half is a discussion of 2012 and the Mayan Prophecy. This is the important part that I wish all of you to hear and take note. I have several information from many sources but this video does the work for me as it conveys just enough for all to seek the Truth themselves.
I am in the midst of writing my second book and want it to be out soon because then what I will write, if it becomes true, will help lots of people who are still in the dark of the great energies that are pouring into our world to transform everything. Indeed, I believe, so does Drunvalo, that Life will never be the same again for everyone as Earth and her inhabitants jump from 3rd Dimension world that is so dense and dark, to the 4th Dimension. But I differ from Drunvalo in one thing- I believe that the transition will not be much perceptible to many. However to Star Seeds, ones with the Tao and Light Workers, they will know the real Truth of it.
Really, to understand the Mayans, one needs to understand Egypt, Atlantis and Lemuria. This means going back to 12,000 years ago. I must thank Thoth, who led me to much of the history that he knew best. Thank you ThothHoRa!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment