Cookies

Thursday 20 December 2012

TODAY IS 21st DECEMBER, 2012

Many of us had waited for 26,925 years for this date in History. Well everyone knows about the Mayan Calendar, and ceremonies will take place in many present day Mayan communities. Doomsday Preppers may go to their underground hideouts but many Taoists will celebrate their Winter Solstice, like every 21st December for hundreds of years with the making of small rice flour balls in sweet soup. As for me, after eating the traditional delicacy, I shall retire to my hermitage in contemplation, especially between 10.10 am to 11.11am. Then I shall greet the New World!! Many who know me asked for some special advice or prayers. So, I am giving my readers two prayers, take your pick! 1) OR NI TOR FOR – x 3 2) KODOISH, KODOISH, KODOISH ADONAI TSEBAYOTH AYER ASHER AYER

No comments:

Post a Comment