Cookies

Sunday 17 February 2013

MEANING OF METEORITE STRIKE IN RUSSIA

I am sure by now everyone has heard about the meteorite strike in Chelyabinsk, Russia on Feb15, 2013 that left a 20-foor wide crater. The heavenly body weighed around 10- tons and flew at 20,000 mph across the skies and more than 1,200 injured but luckily, no deaths. On the same day, Asteroid 2012 DA14, the size of a football field, flew by Earth very dangerously close. The one that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago was like 9.6km across. And NASA said that there is no correlation between the Asteroid DA14 and the Meteorite events! Most of the time I don’t believe what NASA or mainstream media says. Anyway, I do have my own theory. I believe that the meteorite hit was a message from Heavens and that a big disaster was avoided, as Taoists believed sometimes big disaster(problems) are changed to smaller scale ones and smaller disasters(problems) turned into nothing. However please view the video below because in this it was showing clearly a UFO flying away and out of the bright light emitted by the ‘meteorite. By the way, the Russians could not find any meteorite debris so far and had officially called off the search. From my other sources, it seemed that high energy was shot into Earth to energise the energy grid as Earth will be transforming soon, meaning there could be a pole shift. Again, from my intuition, there maybe a lot more global events by this Summer as we are now in the period ‘with no name”, as coined by the Mayan Elders. By global events, I mean things like Earthquakes , Volcanic activities and Tsunamis perhaps. But the latest story I got is about Benevolent ETs had actually saved Humanity from a great disaster on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment