Cookies

Tuesday 16 April 2013

BOSTON MARATHON CARNAGE

I am as much is shock as everyone else about the bomb blasts in Boston during the world famous Boston Marathon run. My condolences to those whose loved ones had died and I am sending Light and Love to those who are injured, wishing for their speedy recovery. I am very sorry for not being able to ‘see” this coming and so warn the people of Boston. All of my Spiritual contacts had not mentioned anything about this event either. There was no warning whatsoever. But still the end days of the Dark forces is coming soon. Usually there is chaos before calm, hardship before enjoyment. The only inkling I had was to state that watch out for the danger months of the 3rd Lunar Month, which started from 10th April,2013. In fact I had stated that the danger months are 1st, 3rd,4th, 7th,10th and 12th Lunar Months of the Chinese Calendar, please refer to my Blog on “Feng Shui Insights to Gui Si Year of Snake”. OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment