Cookies

Tuesday 20 August 2013

FUKUSHIMA AND YOU (ESPECIALLY AMERICANS)

First I wish to thank my Readers for visiting me here and from the statistics, most are from America from a total of 64 countries. Today I have a special message to my American friends. What I have to say is important for all but those in America do take heed. Main stream Newspapers and Internet News are heavily edited and not dependable. They only brainwash you. So I believe what I am going to report many of you have not read about it. This is my aim, to be a reliable source of information for the many who have no access to non- main stream News nor have the time to dig Truth up. Many people are loners and do not even know what happened in the street across. I hope to fulfill the role of getting urgent and important News to all these people and as time flies by, perhaps I will be your only reliable source of information- provided the Internet is working. It will be in your interest to drop in here once a while until I shut up and go back to my world of Silence in my hideout. Now USA is very far from Japan, but actually this is not so. Remember the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant disaster that was hit by an Earthquake and tsunami in March 2011? Well, the Japanese had withheld information until now, that 330 tons of radiation contaminated water had been gushing into the Pacific Ocean daily for the last 2 years. And this is still happening now! Three explosions in 4 Reactors that are still compromised and the Japanese do not know how to resolve the issues of radiation leakage. Radiation levels in Food (seafood, dairy products, vegetables, strawberries, tomatoes and milk) are higher than before and 40% more babies are being born with thyroid problems and in the years to come, develop into thyroid cancers. Seems like you will need to bring a radioactive counter when you go to the Supermarkets. And look at the bleeding fish that puzzles many biologists
Lately the Japanese are considering building a mile-long 100-foot deep ice wall round the Reactors to stem the contamination of the rushing waters from the mountains nearby that are also used to cool the Reactors but I believe that will also fail. It is not that the Japanese engineers and scientists are incompetent but the scale of the problem is so huge and complex that extra-terrestrial technology is really the answer. Yes indeed, the ETs are also very concerned and some of the fall-out had been mopped up in the initial stages by the friendly ones.
Thus, USA is now under a great threat of radiation- related diseases, starting form the Pacific Coast. There is almost nothing that the USA and Japan can do about it. The damage is far greater than anyone will ever think or believe. And my belief? What goes round, comes round to haunt. It all began in 1945.

No comments:

Post a Comment