Cookies

Sunday 4 May 2014

THE MYSTERIOUS BIRD IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

Dratzo! Yes I am back. Last month there was a mysterious bird in my neighbourhood that only sings very loudly at night every night for about 2 weeks. It was very loud and the song was nice but one that I can’t identify by what kind of bird. It song fills the whole neighbourhood and it would sing almost non-stop for about 2.5 hrs. A song I have never heard before ever. I was trying to solve the mystery of what significance it had and the only method was to use meditation and contemplations since my asking around does not solve the mystery. This is the answer that I got – you see birds singing has a profound effect to stabilise the area. This mystery bird, unseen but only heard, had come to bless and ground the area here. The song was melodious and not jarring or irritating, in other words good vibes. And I had been living here for about 10 years and never heard this bird before, so it can’t be a migratory bird. And it sings alone. Thank you Bird for your Blessings!! OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment