Cookies

Wednesday 18 June 2014

THE PASSING OF A GRAND MASTER

A very well known and loved Feng Shui Grand Master passed away on 5th June, 2014. I was one of his several students and he will be severely missed in the Feng Shui circle, locally and abroad. He was Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai, a highly talented and revered Grand Master. He was a jovial and very lively man in his late 70s when I became his student. Grand Master Yap was very popular in Asia, Europe and US and gave his services to countless business tycoons, politicians, Royals, celebrities and not forgetting the common men. His mind was very sharp with a peculiar sense of humour and I really admire his deep knowledge and ability to recite complex feng shui formulae any time. He was very famous for his expertise in Eight Mansions School, San Yuen, Yin Feng Shui, San He and The Water Dragon school. He could communicate with the Egyptian mummies and won over a Romanian dark entity which nearly cost him his life. It was through his recommendation that I had undergone rigorous training as a Taoist student in a secret Temple to increase my intuitive abilities to help in my Fengshui training. And as I understand, he seldom recommends the hordes of his students to this Temple, thus I was lucky to be the very few he referred to, and accepted by the Temple. May his Soul be free and happy. Good bye Grand Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment