Cookies

Sunday 19 October 2014

DESTRUCTION OF EARTH IN 1972. AND NOW MOTHER EARTH IS YET AGAIN FACED WITH VERY FEW KNEW ABOUT THE MIRACULOSE ESCAPE WE HAD FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION UNLESS WE CLEAN THE OCEANS AND THE AIR! AND I AM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT ANY WORLD WARS. LET ME BEGIN WITH SOME ESOTERIC HISTORY- Part 2

I am a Divine Being of Light and Truth Seeker. I had been persuaded to leave my hermit-like life to awaken the unawakened with the knowledge I posses and the Truth that comes to me. That is the Calling I have. As mentioned in Part 1 below, I knew of the near- miss that Humanity and all Life on Earth faced in 1972 a few years ago. But I had no other details. Then suddenly the information I asked for came to me. Now I shall share it with you my dear Readers. Those who read my postings are destined to read it. Those who never find my Blog are not meant to as their vibration is not in sync. It is so. The call by the Sirians for help involved 144,000 races from different worlds and dimension and they had an intense discussion. About 70,000 decided there is nothing any civilization can help Earth avert the catastrophe and they decided to get out. Their principle of non- interference was also a factor. The rest, the Pleidians, Aldebarans, Arcturians and others were led by the Sirians and they stayed to help. [OR NI TOR FOR, Thank you Pleidians, Thank you Aldebarans, Thank you Arcturians and Thank you Sirians and others not mentioned!] They had permission to help from the Galactic Council to intervene because not one person, animal or plant will survive this blast from the sun. They also had to think of a way so that no one on Earth will know what is being done. Anyway they went on with their never-before- tried Plan to rescue Earth and her inhabitants. It was very complicated and beyond my understanding though I was told of the broad blue print. They had to create Timelines and holograms, accelerate our evolution and to quickly create a temporary Christ Consciousness Grid at 10th, 11th and 12th over tones. What happened was unbelievable even to the Sirians and company. We accelerated fast in our evolution and that further saved us from the fireball. Thus we were saved. However there was a slight setback in 1990 – Iraq invaded Kuwait and this set up war preparations. We had in fact reached critical mass in number of evolved souls but everything was held back with this invasion. Even predictions by Masters like Thoth and others now went haywire. A new game Plan is being made, and the Masters too changed theirs to match. Since 1992 whatever happens to our planet is entirely up to us. Even the predictions of Nostradamus is no longer valid after 1972. Herein lies a new problem. We have polluted our air, water, oceans and land. We had cut our forests down and tilted the ecological balance. Forty percent of species had vanished forever. We played with atoms and have nuclear arsenal capable of destroying all life forms. Worse still are the Nuclear Energy Plants scattered all over. Fukushima explosion was worse than that of Chernobyl but was under reported. And I am leaving out politics in this equation. Thus, in my meditations and prayers, I am cleansing the Earth of the pollutions. I am concentrating on its waters first. I bless the water and send it out to do the cleansing as it flows to drains, streams, rivers ,sea and ocean. On one occasion, I concentrated this cleansing in my area and within 3 days, there was a local Newspaper report on the polluted sea in my area that brought the attention of the local authorities galvanising them into action! You can also do your part – in prayers, meditations and actions. Mother Earth is crying and dying. She is crying out for help. Listen to the Shaman Little Grandmother, who put is so beautifully – OR NI TOR FOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment