Cookies

Sunday 4 January 2015

SHADOW BEING HAD BEEN REPORTED IN MANY COUNTRIES, THIS ONE IS FROM MALAYSIA (I AM SURE BY NOW YOU KNOW WHERE THIS COUNTRY IS

With so many CCTV cameras around these days, many supernatural phenomena are being recorded. Of course some are faked but many others are authentic. I have heard of kids with black eyes (no whites in the eyeball at all) but am unable to confirm these reports, mainly from USA and the UK. It seems that when these kids appear, bad luck or disasters will soon occur. Next are the ‘shadow people’ – a general description of ‘spirits” or “ghosts’ and these are usually harmless. With the coming Shift in Dimensions, I think we will be seeing more of such phenomena as we shift between our 3D and 5D. Not all can experience this, only those with a higher vibration. I can only state 2 such experiences so far, both when I was in meditative state. But The Shift I was referring to is to occur without being in a meditative state. You may be doing some house work, then you can feel being in another place at the same time, then zoom back to where you were. As for the Shadow People, they are still a mystery to me really. The video was picked up by a Spanish speaking TV Station and showed a car hitting a Shadow person and those in the car must have felt it because they even stopped to investigate. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment