Cookies

Thursday 2 April 2015

I SHALL LET MICHEL DESMARQUET SPEAK FOR TODAY

Every one has a mission in life. The only difference is whether you know it. Although my esoteric knowledge has grown tremendously, yet it was only not too long ago that I finally discovered my full mission in this life. I had known only about half of it ever since I was 13. Part of my mission is to let The Light shine among all of us in the hours of darkness. Actually I was about to stop writing on this site (for various and personal reasons) and about to make the announcement very soon but I was persuaded by my inner talk (Higher Self) to continue. I still am contemplating this but for the moment it will continue. My inner talk had asked me to put this video of Michel Desmarquet up as it also in line with my Mission of finding the Truth of Things. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment