Cookies

Friday 8 January 2016

DREAMS AND MESSAGE FROM BEYOND

So, we are almost into the second week of 2016 and indeed much has already happened to me. One of my recent experiences was the fulfilling of a prophetic dream of mine. I had been having dreams, most of them being of the lucid type. Dreams are actually very important and as we progress in our spiritual journey, we will have more and more lucid dreams. I just want to bring into attention a very significant dream of mine which occurred about 3 weeks ago. In this particular dream, my dearly departed sister, Molly Yeoh appeared and warned me that I will be in danger. That was the message given and I was being very careful ever since, especially when I drive my truck around. One particular night, as I drove , I heard a faint thud and it took me a few seconds to realise that I may have grazed a motorcyclist. I looked at my rear view mirror and sure enough, caught a glimpse of some commotion. I decide to stop at a safer place as the road was with heavy traffic. I then walked to see what had happened and I saw an old man lying on the roadside in pain with some bruises and abrasion over the left side of his body. A group of people were already around him and had moved his motorbike to the roadside. They had also called for an ambulance. Luckily he could help himself to lie on the stretcher and this means he had no broken bones, much to my relief. To cut a long story short, he was given out- patient treatment at the Hospital and sent home. I saw him the next morning to pay for the repairs to his bike and said sorry to him. I also gave him some healing to hasten his recovery. In fact things would have been very complicated because it is very common in our country for a mob to attack any motorist who happen to knock down any motorcyclists of their ethnicity. I was simply very lucky nothing of such thing happened. I believed that my dearly departed sister was there to cool tempers down and calmed every one. Thank you my sister, you still are looking after us even though you are already on the other side of the veil!! Yeah, there is life after death. So, pay attention to your dreams, as they may be very prophetic since all of us are being upgraded in our DNA. In fact even more intense Light Energy coded with instructions will be coming very soon to upgrade everyone with no exception, as told by Sanat Kumara just recently. Everyone will have their own experience when this Light comes, believe me. Just have no fear and no you are not going mad if you start experiencing paranormal things. OR NI TOR FOR. …………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment