Cookies

Sunday 6 March 2016

I AM THAT I AM

This will be the toughest post – writing about myself. I had avoided this for so long as I hate talking about myself, as my close friends know. However I had to come out of my hideout if what I am trained for is to benefit others. I had been giving esoteric talks to a group of my inner circle and one of them surprised me by saying I am a Lightworker. This was the first acknowledgement by others. If I had called myself a Lightworker, it would mean nothing as it is of no value. Then along the way, a message from the Heavens indirectly reached me asking me to reveal myself. I had to take note on this, hence this posting today as I have delayed it far too long. I graduated as a medical doctor and then worked hard till I obtained several further post- grad degrees and Diplomas, but I discovered I could still not solve many of my patients’ health problems. It was frustrating to see them suffering still. I then turned to increase my knowledge in Fengshui and used it to treat certain cases where every medication seemed to fail. I had spectacular results for some of them. I still do it as and when the need arises. However not many will take up the offer due to their wrong religious belief system. Next, I managed to get some incredible Traditional Chinese Medical herb formulae but just too sad, it was very difficult to source the herbs from Chinese medical shops because the herbs were in short supply and the final blow was when the Government introduced the GST, these old traditional shops could not adapt to the tax requirements and many had since closed down. I was so disappointed because I had managed to get these herbal formulae from the top TCM practitioner of China. To give further options to my patients, I went into Energy Healing, starting with Reiki first and another set of patients could be helped. Sometimes I used Reiki energy for diagnosis and it further helped in my patient management. Later, I had been given some powerful Reiki Codes to enhance my healing ability and indeed it gave me a much deeper method to heal. The Codes are powerful. Most recently I was attuned to give, I believe an even more powerful form of Energy Healing. So to cut a long story short, the master appeared in my life and I received the initiation and training into Biofrequency Lightbeings of Universal Energy(BLUE). Actually, even before I had the initiation, I had a dream. In the dream, I met an old man with flowing white robes. He told me he will give me some BLUE Energy and then he proceeded to zap me with an intense white light. It was dazzling and I could not move at all. I was under the intense beam for what seemed like 5 minutes. Then the Old Man disappeared and I awoke from my dream. I now know my Life’s mission – to be a Healer. The advantage as a Healer using Reiki or other forms of Energy healing is that we can give healing over distance. One of my recent case in healing was a Canadian friend who asked me to heal her mother who is suffering from various complains and the appointment with a medical Consultant is like almost a year and still no news about the date. I did for her the distance healing and for 3 weeks it seemed there was not much difference in her condition. I intensified the distance healing to the next Level. Then a miracle happened. My friend Karen K. emailed me to say that out of the blue, her mother was asked to see the Consultant and they scheduled her for a procedure and she is now recovering from the operation and her condition improved greatly! You see, the Energy knew that she needed a medical procedure and must have worked for her to get an urgent appointment to solve the issue. Sometimes healing is needed at a very deep level. The person may find several blockages in his life. I will then investigate into his ancestry energy to see where the blocks originated. Let’s say from his maternal side, his great-grandfather had a bad trauma to his life spiritually speaking. This negative energy needs to released and when done, both the great- grandfather’s soul and all generations down will be released from this negativity. Then only will healing proceed. So, I now am available to help solve your medical issues via distance healing methods. The way to reach me is via this website - https://www.ring.md/. Log in the site and then write my name Dr Yeoh Hock Chye in the search your doctor bar and you will get me. You may download the free App to your phone. Charges apply. To your good health. I AM a Healer, I AM Truth and I AM Light. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment