Cookies

Thursday 2 June 2016

I HAVE A DUTY TO RELEASE THIS INFORMATION – PART 1

Some of the information I had gathered within the last few years ago lay dormant because as I am not sure it is true and if so, whether the general public can take it. Over time, I managed to get some confirmation both directly from my Spiritual teachers and indirectly from the many sources I have privy to. Still I hesitated to put it up here. Only a few of those in direct contact with me knew a little about it because I had some Talks organized by my group. Of course I was very sarcastically criticized by many. I felt that the masses were not ready to receive this knowledge. At the same time, I was also getting messages that I should share it. Still I ignored. One of the reasons I kept it much to myself is that the knowledge will cause more harm than good, ie it can spread Fear and this is not what a Lightworker should do. Besides I was still looking for signs that such and such is about to manifest but no concrete signs yet. Then I thought, and was also led to this thinking by a higher Force - ‘What if it is true, can I live with it? Shouldn’t I have spoken about it?” Then I thought, Baba Venga had spoken, the Hopi Elders and Black Elk too. Not to mention Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce. Even the ArchAngels like AA Michael and AA Metatron said something about the in-coming huge changes. My own Spiritual master just made a passing remark but when I confronted her, she admitted about it. But none could ever put a date to it. From my observations, calculations and intuition, I think it is very near. So, in my next posting, I shall reveal it. OR NI OR FOR …………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment