Cookies

Tuesday 20 December 2016

LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENING FAST AND FURIOUS/MATRIX IS CRUMBLING



Today I will have to rush this Report as I am getting very occupied and going off for a short vacation this Christmas. I was driving and stopped to take a picture of the beautiful Full Moon on 14th December. After taking my shots, I continued home. It was only the next morning that I looked at the photo and was surprised to see another “Moon”!! This time I decided to post it as soon as I can before I lose the photo as it happened with my Two Suns Photo. This is very significant because there are more people posting Two Suns than Two Moons.



Reports are coming in about some Huge Unidentified Energy coming to hit Earth around 25th December to take down the Matrix and remove the Archontic space parasites. This Energy is Huge and will transform Humanity. At the same time I had been getting an increase of reports of Earthquakes 5.0 and above. Unconfirmed news leakage indicated there is a battle to clear the Cabal’s Underground Base at Denver with the participation of US, Russia, China and Cherchian special Forces. There is also unconfirmed reports of the deaths of 2 of the Cabal’s Bloodline- David Rockefeller and Nathaniel Rothschild killed by the Eastern White Dragons. The Cabal are very scared and desperate to fight for survival. The Antartic had seen lots of activities lately for the Last Battle. The Cabal is reviving the Niphilim Giants that are dormant underneath the Antartica as their last chance to revolt against Prime Creator’s Will.
I myself had a Quantum leap in my Spiritual evolution because of a huge help I received from Sun Wu Kong, The Monkey God. Never in my wildest dream could I ever think of this happening to me and in the Year of the Fire Monkey! He removed my huge karmic baggage of millions of years. Yes I am an Old Soul. OR NI TOR FOR.



No comments:

Post a Comment