Cookies

Saturday 4 February 2017

I WAS TESTED AGAIN (AND AGAIN)



Our trip to another holiday island was full of adventures. If you are with me, there is never any lack of adventures. I remember that my long gone cousin told me back in the 1980s- that he noticed we always had very interesting adventures whenever he was with me, ever since when we were kids. This trip with my family was no different. But I will only relate some of it because, as you know, I hate writing a lengthy blog.
The Hotel we stayed was cool. I sat at the private verandah next to our room and at first didn’t take notice of the three potted plants. However later on, these plants spoke to me, bringing my attention that they needed water. I took a close look and indeed the earth was bone dry! So I watered them but they didn’t say thanks. Rude plants. Picture below showed the 3 plants after I watered them.







On the second night, as usual I was out in the verandah semi- meditating when I suddenly realised some negative spirits were behind me. I just stood up and faced them. I didn’t see them but felt there were 3 or 4 such. I said my powerful prayers to deal with such things and covered myself with Golden Light and just took my time to get back into our room. I knew they could not ever follow me into our room because I carry the most powerful “weapon” against such entities and besides I always do a special ritual in every Hotel we stayed. Sometimes I will forget this but my wife or daughter will remind me.
We had many more adventures on our way back, many more spiritual tests for me to handle. One experience was that we were caught in a very heavy thunderstorm with torrential rains that even with wipers at full speed, visibility was very much reduced and even dangerous to continue driving. So I stopped my truck some where safe. However I noticed the road was getting to be flooded, waters were rising. I check a weather App for that place and it was accurate because it stated a thunderstorm but will last for the next 3 hours! I had to do something. So I decided to call my favourite Arch Angel Michael to stop this thunderstorm to nil until we arrive home. I waited. Within 10 minutes it reduced to a slight drizzle and in another 5 minutes it stopped completely. And there was no rain at all along the way. OR NI TOR FOR.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment