Cookies

Sunday 9 July 2017




GROUNDING AMAZON FOREST ENERGY FOR PROTECTION        
It was very lucky that we still have the Amazon forest for they had agreed to accept very strong Energies pulled to Mother Earth to lessen the effects of such high vibrational Energies releasing it slowly. But there is still lots of work to do to distribute this Energy and Grounding it in various parts of the World. On July 7th I felt a huge surge of Energy and was very disturbed. Three hours later it was ported that a 6.4 magnitude earthquake occurred in Philippines and severe flooding in Japan hours earlier.  I meditated but only managed to see the tree tops of the Amazon whn several phone calls interrupted my meditation and had to call it off.
But tonight I had a very successful zen meditation and managed to direct the stored Energy in the Amazon and directed it to my locality and Island. I could feel the waves of Energy coming to the trees/plants of my area and then spreading to the entire Island, grounding this Energy from the Heavens to stabilise the geology/Energy of my Island and thus creating and safe Zone. Do not fret Human Beings if you are not on my Island because at least about 10 Lightworkers all strategically placed answered the call to stabilize the Energy by plugging into the Amazon Forest. That I know as I am in contact with them.
This call by our Orion Commander to quickly tap into the Amazon was because he had done his utmost best ( even Lord Buddha was involved) to alleviate the impending event and he had actually given up and really saddened by what will be occurring. But his last hope was when the Amazon Trees stepped in to help in stabilizing the Energies. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment