Cookies

Friday 27 October 2017

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT



I have to put this important message up instead of the Part 2 that I have promised. Timelines had been collapsed, particularly that which is of the Annunaki Matrix. It happened in the last few days ago. I just experienced an effect and luckily I kept a cool head and managed to dissipate it away. What it means is that all Karmic energies are being brought up to be transmuted and got rid off. So things will be happening to each and all – family and relationship issues, Souls leaving , scandals exposed and so on. Since I had a taste of this Shift, the message I got is to let everyone know. But never panic or you can’t think. Say your Prayers. I am also trying to get the Part 2 done but due to several interruptions, new projects to handle and meetings to attend, I hope to do it as soon as possible. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment