Cookies

Sunday 19 November 2017

FINAL CONFIRMATION OF PRIME CREATOR’S UNIVERSAL PLAN

Greetings to my  Readers from Kenya, Thailand, Bosnia!    I received a shocking message just a few days ago. This is it, Final confirmation. I just can’t brush it off as fake news anymore. Two or more years ago I had this information from very reliable off- world Sources and not being able to confirm, I just put it aside, on hold. This time I can’t ignore anymore.  You see, I received advice from Arch Angel Metatron via Sun Wukong, the Monkey God, conveying a message that I must remove the Protective Shield I put up for my Island. It was really shocking for me and Sun Wukong, but more for me. Essentially the message was loud and clear- to put a stop to protecting people and preserving their lives. Source had decided that it is best in the long run for a deep cleansing of the planet that will reduce the population by a third. Any attempts by energy workers to block this process from unfolding will be neutralized to avoid causing even more damage. This planet needs a rebirth. Two thirds will have a spiritual rebirth, and one third will have a physical rebirth. This is a Final warning. Many Energy Workers are actually working for the demons and they will be eliminated in the years to come. The great turmoil is about to begin. Many are shaken up by the signs but few get the message. 

After receiving the warning from Arch Angel Metatron, I removed and withdrew the protective shield over my Island. A few days later I got more messages from Metatron to improve my understanding of Cosmic Laws. In 2015 I wrote my Adventure Fiction called “Escape to the Fifth Dimension” where I wove Truth into some fiction. In fact, now I realised it was a channelling. I did suspect it to be so because I was like in a trance-like feeling and it swayed from my original plan. It sort of, the characters in my book, took a life of its own and I had to give up my original plan and just let my fingers flowed on the computer. One Chapter dealt with massive floods and extensive damage in my Island and this occurred on 5th November this year. In another chapter I wrote about a Chinese man rescuing a Malay family in a burning car and this really happened on 31st August this year. When these two incidents happened, it really shocked me. Now the Question is how much more will my book prophecy the near future? I had also included a chapter on how to prepare for emergencies and this alone will be worth to buy the book. You can order it from  https://www.mart27.com/Escape-to-th-Fifth-Dimension.  Each book ordered through this portal will be blessed to guide and protect the owner with my Blue Energy. I had also woven some of my adventures in the book.

Yes I write as Dean Yang.

Indeed Mother Earth needs to cleanse herself of all the negativity that Humans had inflicted before she will fully go into 5D (She is already midway there. There are pockets of 5D Earth in existence now). She cleanses via Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Deluge, Floods, Wildfires, Earthquakes and Volcanoes.

There is also a huge Battle being fought in the Skies and my recent Intel informs that the Dark Fleet is about 99.99% destroyed. That is why over in USA, some parts of Europe, and very few in Asia had “meteors” in the skies, which are actually remnants of the Dark Fleet’s ships that were destroyed. Trump, after his China Trip, is actually more protected than ever because when he visited the Forbidden City, the Old Emperor who resides there in spirit cleansed him of implants and negative forces. Mass arrests are happening, mainly in USA kicked started by arrests of pedophiles, Saudi and a coup in Zimbabwe. More events are expected to take place and at a fast pace. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment