Cookies

Thursday 7 June 2018

ENERGY THIS JUNE


I know I am to tell all I know about Flight MH 370 but I need to write about this June Energy first to warn you. There had been a huge Battle in the Heavens. A huge Battleship of an even more ancient Archon was detected and even Monkey King can’t damage or destroy it and left it to Reinforcements from Allies of the 1,400th Dimension.
Back on Planet Earth, things will heat up- literally – Summer will be hot, Fires bursting out and more earthquakes and volcanic activities. Travel will be a hazard with delays at airports from weather freaking out. But many Souls will leave and more celebrities will die. There will be citizens up rising in many countries against their governments and more purging of the old guards. They have to leave as the new Energies no longer support their ways, as seen in my country and now in Italy. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment