Cookies

Thursday 10 January 2019

DEALING WITH SPIRITS





I have a new Apartment but hardly stayed there. It was newly completed and few owners had moved in, thus many floors were still empty. Then I noticed the CCTV I installed was triggered many times in a day as I will receive notification and a snapshot. I knew it was a false alarm as nothing was captured by the camera. However, on closer inspection of the snapshots, I noticed blurred, smokey type of images. I needed to do something about this mysterious triggering of the alarm that happened at a very frequent rate and rather annoying as my phone would sound the alerts.
In one of the snapshots by the camera was an image with stripes while the other was just a blurry smokey image. I investigated it psychically and managed to remove the spirit of a tiger but there was the ghost of a WW2 Japanese soldier as depicted in the other blurry and smokey image.  For this I enlisted the help of my Sifu as he is medium with abilities to communicate with spirits. This soldier had not surrendered when WW2 ended but lived in the jungles (where the new Apartment blocks were constructed) for a few years alone and later died of disease he contracted. Ever since then, for about 70 years, his Soul was stuck here. It was easy for us to help his Soul on its onward journey as he was willing to go the other side if shown the way. You will be surprised how common such cases can be all over the world where wars had been fought and these souls didn’t even realised they had been dead. So now, I no longer get false alarms from my CCTV alert. Peace for me and Sayonara to the WW2 soldier who is now happy on the other side.


…………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment