Cookies

Sunday 1 December 2019

THE HAPPIEST ENERGY HEALER IN THE WORLD


I am the Happiest Healer in the World, I will tell you why. Today is the 41st year of passing of my Dad, KW Yeoh and he appeared in my DreamTime today. My Dad asked me for a Healing! He passed on while I was abroad studying and my family was not able to bring me home to attend his last rites due to financial constraints I only came back 3 years later. Many times I had wished I was a Healer early in my Life and could have healed my Dad when he was around. Today,41 years later, on his Anniversary my wish was fulfilled when he came to me for Healing. And symbolically in the dream, he took of a chain and padlock around his neck and put it down and it disappeared..then I proceeded to heal him. I have finally given my Dad the Healing he needed! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment