Cookies

Sunday 26 January 2020

NEW MESSAGE FOR ALL : “ SOUTH OF THE BORDER”



I thought I could take a long break but new information I received recently jolted me. Looks like a Healer has no breaks. Now the million- dollar Question – to tell or not to tell? It’s like the SARS episode last time, China was heavily criticized last time for playing it down until it was too late. With the Wuhan corona virus, again China had been attacked for being too slow to stop the spread, not telling the truth about numbers inflicted and died. And the lockdown in some 13 cities in China, were also criticized for being not effective as some were still able to by-pass the quarantine. So whatever one does, there will be some who will attack.
Well, I have a duty to my readers here, as I know some have no other source for correct information. As far as I know, Simon Parkes, Q Anon nor David Icke or Corey Goode has this info (yet?). I am sure they will disseminate it if they get hold of it.
The Wuhan corona virus is becoming a great concern and WHO is about to make a decision whether to classify it as an Epidemic (WHO is also contemplating to tell it or not, will classifying it as an Epidemic cause chaos?). I face the same dilemma. But I have chosen to tell and up to you to discern. This discernment is across the board on whatever I write here.
The Wuhan virus made me and our fellow Light Warriors very busy. Of course urgent stuff always gets our attention. The problem is huge but we have dealt it one way or another. It is very sinister actually. Now is to continue monitoring it to see if further action is needed.
Even before we could relax, 2 members of this Team discovered yet another bigger issue. Some new virus will cause even more mayhem in the West. Much more impact and will start let’s say ‘South of the Border” but will cross all borders. Thus the Wuhan virus is but a rehearsal for many people to learn take precautions and effective actions. This new threat will attack the cardiovascular system. ‘South of the Border’ is where the energy is very dark and heavy with drug cartels, child trafficking, murders and that sort of stuff. We could see the first new cases reported within the next 6 months. Fear is when we don’t know who is the enemy. Once identified, we can take precautions and remove the fear factor. I know that teams of Light Warriors are getting ready to do battle again. As I mentioned once before, it is wise to be informed and you are at the right place here. Now I can take my long break. Adios Amigo. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment