Cookies

Tuesday 11 May 2021

MANY SOULS LEAVING

 I  apologise for not writing for a long time. Many things had happened and I had to deal with it. There is also technical changes and by July, many will not be able to get an email Notification as the platform have some changes done.

Now to the Message I have for you all. This May is something else. Never before spike of Shumann Resonance, and increased Energy shifts and Solar Flares from the some, some directly to Earth. I was reminded by Spirit TWICE about many Souls will be leaving Earth this month. The first time I got the message I sort of just taking note of it and ignored. The 2nd time I was reminded was yesterday- and that means I need to inform as many as possible. From today and at least until 26th May, this will be the trend. Beyond Wesak Day, I don't know what will be happening but for sure we will be taking a Huge step into 5D Consciousness, and for some 4D Consciousness.  The best way is to Be Awakened as soon as possible as the Last Call is by 26th May (Wesak). OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment