Cookies

Tuesday 31 May 2011

MY UNSEEN MASTER

I am proud to say I had undergone some rather strict training in a Taoist Temple. No, not that one- the Shaolin Temple in China. However the one that I had been needed a special invitation from my sifu before one is allowed anywhere near it. Thus it is not that well known.
However I am a sort of renegade graduate from the Temple. No, I am not telling you the details why I have not been back at the Temple since my "graduation". Of course I was not banned from it either, but one fine day I will be back there. The name of my Temple is  Wong Loo Sen See Chee Choong Temple, somewhere in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. Oh, I miss the Temple. And I miss my Unseen Master. Last time I saw him was in the body of a medium and I wasn't paying attention to his discourse. Anyway, to cut a long story short, my name was sent to the Taoist Heavens and I better behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment