Cookies

Wednesday 1 June 2011

BEYOND THE TAO

In my search for truth, I knew I had to explore many more areas, beyond what I am trained as. Thus I have studied Buddhism up to the Diploma level. I had also enrolled in the Hinduism class for a Certificate. My spiritual journey also took me to the master of a small not well known Indonesian sect and as before, I had to pass their interview, both physical and spiritual format before I could be initiated into their small community. (Sorry I can't reveal the name of their sect). It seemes the peacocks rejoiced at my joining them.
Although I had very basic martial art training, after doing the exercises of the group, some strange energy arose within my body to make involuntary movements that looked like a form of dance, even at times like that of a martial art form. But what I am sure is that it is not my Kundalini.
Yes, I had gone beyond the comfort zone, other than The Tao. And I am still learning. All of us must keep on learning, improving ourselves. In following my posts, I hope you will be able to pick something good and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment