Cookies

Sunday 12 June 2011

SEARCH OF.........PART 2


Here is the follow up report of my trip to look for the elusive lady Taoist Master with extra- ordinary spiritual powers-
The trip proved to be a failure! I drove my 4WD to the suspected location where she had retreated to from the glare and irritating public attention. There was no address as it is supposed to be located off the main road and any tracks used by vehicles. I was told the ‘location” but advised to get off my jeep as the steep dirt track is only accessible by foot. The instructions were vague but I thought I had located the area. However I just could not make out any track at the fringes of the tropical forest in a remote part of my Island. I spend a few hours wandering about and had to accept failure. I then ventured out to civilization again and asked some people I met who are locals in the area but none could tell me where this elusive Taoist master was. I was by then tired and hungry and drove back.
When I got home, I checked on the Tongshu book and discovered that the energy for that day was very bad and inauspicious, the day of Year Breaker. I had made a fundamental error in not looking into this prior to my trip due to my eagerness in looking for her.
Anyway I received more information from one of my sources that the place she resides has a lot of evil spirits and one must be well protected when making a trip there. He is willing to bring me to the spot but will stay with the jeep as he is not willing to walk to her place deeper in the forest although he is well stocked with all sorts of amulets and talisman on his body. I will have to go alone. We plan this trip on the Day of Dragon, month of Wood Horse with Energy “Open” – an auspicious day.




No comments:

Post a Comment