Cookies

Tuesday 7 June 2011

ESOTERIC VIEWS ON HEALTH

This is the Title of my book. My Publisher described my Book as " The reclusive doctor's solutions defy traditional science, but you can't argue with results. Learn how you can improve your own health by blending science and spirituality as you discover Esoteric Views on Health"
Here are the Chapters in my Book so that you understand what I wrote about that my help you in one way or another -
1. My Journey
2. Miss, you have Hypertension
3. Something about Diabetes
4. Diagnosing Diabets and Hypertension
5. The Pitfalls of Treatment
6. Obesity
7. Re- emergence of Tuberculosis
8. Cancer
9. Dealing with Death
10.Supplements- are they required?
11. A Guide to Supplements that make the Difference
12. The Tao of Chinese Medicine
13.The Chakras
14. Strange Illness caused by the Unknown
15.Meditation and Health
16. The Ultimate in Preventive Medicine
17. The Age of the Internet
18. Coma, Dreams and Sleep
19. Big and Expensive is better
20. Time to be a Vegetarian
21. Time to Discard Negative Attitudes
22. We are all One
23. The Cosmic Man

No comments:

Post a Comment