Cookies

Friday 21 October 2011

THAILAND FLOODS, 2011


This is reported as the worst flood in Thailand for decades. We all heard of it but the local press had only very scant reports with no photographs. I now post some photos and you will see how they suffered. I am sure they need any kind of help. I suggest you get in touch with your local international organization like Red Cross and start the ball rolling for donation in clothes, drinking water, blankets, medicine and any other thing you can think of.

I am so ashamed that our own community had not done a thing to help and the reason is very obvious! Never mind about Governments, we shall do our best!! Pray for Thailand, let them bring back their smiles for their land is also known as Land of Smiles.

This photo really breaks my heart- look at the face of the monkey, it tells so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment