Cookies

Sunday 8 September 2013

THE LAST BATTLE OF A KUNG FU MASTER

Two weeks ago a popular Kung Fu master seek my help about his poor health. He had been quite thoroughly investigated by the best private Hospital in town but they could not tell him anything except his Liver had some benign cystic like structures upon liver biopsy. I then proceeded to conduct my own further investigations and even the Radiologist I sent him to could not come up with a definitive opinion. The only significant finding from my investigation was that of poor liver function. However from his aura, which at times I can see, I knew he has some type of Cancer lurking somewhere. However with no definite proof, no formal and conventional cancer treatment can be started. I switched my strategy to alternative treatment with Liver support by Ayurvedic herbs and a few other modalities. He seemed to improve a little but still weak. I also started him on a form of treatment I learned from my Aboriginal Shaman and Energy Teacher, he seemed to improve slightly more within the treatment period. My hopes were raised when I met my Shaman Teacher who paid me a visit after nearly a year to discuss a humanitarian mission abroad and I tried to arrange the Kung Fu master to be healed by the Shaman but timing and opportunity were not there. Then the week end came and I received news from his loyal students that their Sifu had passed away peacefully. I was taken aback but I had also suspected that he could not live long but his demise was too sudden. In fact I had managed to get some Chinese herbal formulae for liver cancer from a famous and great TCM master practitioner from China but it was too late. It took me two days of hunting for those herbs from several Chinese Medicinal Halls but alas he could not try it. He lost the final battle of his life and all my extra skills could not help him either. Seeing life and death is not entirely foreign to me but in this case could I have saved him with my last knowledge if he had seen me earlier? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment