Cookies

Sunday 22 September 2013

WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA ?

I needed to put this post up before continuing with the postings about another very unusual Human as this report is urgent. There is something very mysterious going on in the USA and as a very large percentage of my readers come from US, I owe it to them. Although it concerns with USA, nevertheless it is also of concern for the rest of the world. I had withheld reporting this earlier as I was just monitoring it but since not every American may know, so here it is, and I assure you it is bizarre. 1) Do you know that on Oct 11th – 13th there will be a Trucker’s Strike and so nothing will be delivered and so the food chain distribution will be affected and will be like Katrina all over again. I will advise you to stock up for that period. This is in response to draw attention to the kind of corruption that eats up America. Oct 12th according to Fengshui, is a day of bad energy because is a “Year Breaker’ and do expect things to be heated up then. 2) In the same weekend, Oct 12th (Sat) , there will be a march against the GMO giant Monsanto. So you have a choice to join the movement that you support. You Americans are spoilt for choice! 3) Preparations are going on for an impending disaster in the East Coast, designated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) as Region 3 which includes Washington, D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia to be prepared with emergency water, heater meals, vaccines and FEMA is placing a contract to have up to 6,000,000 “autoclavable” cotton blankets available for emergency distribution. They have a requirement for a maximum 4 hour order response time. What does the US Government know that the rest of the world doesn’t? What kind of impending disaster is coming to this area called Region 3? Is it the coming war in Middle East, MERS virus, H7N9 or some thing else? To add to the puzzle, it seemed US had made a request to pre- position 15,000 Russian troops specialized in disaster relief and crowd control and there are photos of these Russian troops training together with their American counterparts. Bizarre! 4) The recent shootings in the Navy Yard in USA is more than is reported and I shall not say much here except that the SWAT teams sent was told to delay action for some time! You would have expected them to swing into action the moment they arrived there. If the Truth ever comes out, Americans and the rest of the World will be shocked to their bones. (Information is withheld here as I could not confirm the news I received). 5) Even more shocking is that Puerto Rico is somehow seeing a lot of activities and a resident there had written about her fears – which I reproduce here – “ ….Recently received thousands upon thousands of FEMA black coffins, also, military activity has been increasing and the ports have received dozens, or maybe hundreds of vehicles and weapons. FEMA released an statement earlier this week stating that there was nothing wrong, and that the coffins were not there. But that they were preparing for a possible event in Puerto Rico somewhere in late September or early October. As we all know, the coffins do belong to FEMA, and it was later confirmed even by the mainstream press. To my concern and my distress, I just learned the government released an statement, indicating that 10 people have died under unknown circumstances. They first denied these deaths but now announced that everything is fine, but that people should take precaution and stock up in case on an emergency. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm not there, but I'm starting to be concerned by my family. They've also refitted Puerto Rico's biggest prison, and emptied it... I don't know why, and the people don't know why. Sorry to post here... I'm just... apalled..." Look forward for the 2 parts series on my next write up .

No comments:

Post a Comment