Cookies

Saturday 5 October 2013

INTRODUCING MAHAVATAR BABAJI – PART 1

Today I wish to introduce to you a very remarkable and mysterious Human, the Mahavatar Babaji of the Himalayas. I heard about this Master about 25 to 30 years ago and at that time I could not get any information on him and I left it at that but somehow kept the name in my memory as somehow I felt the Master will come into my life later. There are two versions about his origins, that he was born around 203 AD and the other being that he was “never born and never died”. He was mentioned by Yogananda in his book “ The Autobiography of a Yogi” (1946) and he gave an account of his meeting with Babaji. Several others had also met with the Mahavatar, like the Guru Yukteswar Giri (in 1894) and his Master Lahiri Mahasaya (in 1861). One of Lahiri’s disciple named Pranabananda asked Babaji his age and he replied 500 years old at that time. He was sighted several other times in modern days too. It is only recently that he began appearing in my life and I had a very amusing spiritual experience that is even humorous with him. Usually it is almost impossible to get news about his presence but lately, he had been very vocal. The thing about Babaji is not about how old he really is but his Divine nature. Lately he gave messages to some mediums and these messages are very direct, no holds barred type. That is why I wish to introduce you to him and in my next posting, be ready for some earth shattering message from none other than Mahavatar Babaji himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment