Cookies

Saturday 28 December 2013

BE AWARE, BE IN THE NOW MOMENT

Just a few words before I leave for the Hills on the mainland in my yearly trip to rejuvenate, recover, rest, repair, regenerate, read, recalibrate, review and meditate. I wish to say that all across USA people in almost all of the States have seen strange fireballs across their skies and up to now, more than 560 of such sightings were reported. Our Planet is now in the Photon Belt and into the debris of Comet ISON. Also the astrological position of Earth is where many Earthquakes (I mean of around magnitude 6.0 and above) had occurred before and for sure it will happen again. This is not a prophecy, this is a report. And I just received another report of strange golden-brown dust falling in Texas. So Be Alert, Be Aware and Be in the Now for yesterday is but gone and tomorrow is yet to come. And yes, Happy New Year too! OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment