Cookies

Friday 20 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL , AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO

2013 is coming to an end, the Year of the Snake giving way to Year of Wooden Horse. The Snake sheds its skin for a new skin, and slithers away for the Horse, so the World also sheds the old paradigm for a new one. 2013 is regarded as Year One of the Golden Age of Gaia. My knowledge has also increased by leaps and bounds, my Consciousness expanded its boundaries, for I AM THE I AM THAT I AM. I am still debating whether to tell all I know about what 2014 is in store for us. Let me first contemplate. But I warn you, it will not be that rosy, that is why I am hesitating. Maybe if my Readers will nudge me, I may respond, otherwise I think I may omit it. Anyway, let us all celebrate the coming Christmas while the going is good. Merry Christmas to All, and a Happy New Year too. ORNI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment