Cookies

Saturday 8 February 2014

ALIEN STUFF ON THE MOON?

US had send men to the Moon (although there had been conspiracy theories about it being faked but I am not going into this here) but never revealed anything else and I suspected they were hiding some truths. I thought when the Chinese send their lunar rover, Jade Rabbit something would be revealed and I am right because the video below, unedited version that finally found its way to the Internet revealed a strange unnatural object on the Moon. At the end of the footage, you will see a Pyramidal structure which can’t be of a natural lunar landscape. This brings out a whole lot new perspective about the Moon being a sort of Base for ETs. I tell you, more will be revealed in the near future about Aliens from Outer Space that will shock even the Conspiracy Theorists. Make sure you visit my site now and then to be updated and informed. I am a Truth Seeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment