Cookies

Saturday 15 February 2014

THE INDONESIAN VOLCANO ERUPTS

I had mentioned to be on the look out around from Feb 14th to 16th as I had received information about a natural disaster where thousands of people will have to be evacuated. Only thing the Source could not pin point the place involved. Now we know it- Mt Kelud in Java, Indonesia erupted late on Thursday 13th Feb causing panic and mass evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents from 36 villages nearby. Surabaya, the nearest city at 130km away had a layer of ash and 3 airports were closed – Surabaya, Yogyarkarta and Solo. There were 3 casualties reported thus far. I tell you, as and when I have information to be disseminated, I shall do so, in order to forewarn my readers and I tell you now that I receive lots of such information, many of which I do not publish for fear of being labelled a fear spammer. But soon all that will change when my Source has proven to be accurate and then such information will be vital. I, the Tao Hermit will be your source of such information.

No comments:

Post a Comment