Cookies

Sunday 27 July 2014

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN THE WORLD NOW? THEN READ ON, - OTHERWISE KEEP READING YOUR FAVOURITE NEWSPAPER AND DRINK YOUR CAPPUCCINO

Anyway, you need to have your Cappuccino because today I shall reveal more. I will touch on many current topics of significance. I discovered not many folks in my area know anything about the toxic Chemtrails in the sky. They still think it was the harmless emission from a flying plane. When I mentioned about toxic chemicals and hazardous biological stuff, they sneered at me. Little do they know it was designed to harm citizens by the Dark Ones, also known as the Illuminati. Surprised? However, fear not, because our Star Families are doing their best to nullify the toxic chemtrails. Yeah, you read it correctly- our Star Brothers and Sisters, in other words, ETs
The Photo I took in my locality-below
There had been increased reports of UFO sightings and activities in many parts of the world lately. I had inadvertently shot a photo of a UFO without knowing it until I viewed the photo weeks later. I wanted to shoot a picture of the moon but ‘accidently” pressed the button before I could focus on the moon. UFOs do not really excite me much because in actual fact, my wife and I had been seeing plenty of UFOs in our skies almost every other night. But what seems more strange to us is that when we asked around, no one seemed to ever see these UFOs! [The answer is the vibration we are in vs the others].
Talking about ETs and UFOs, I better get this off my chest- although the Negative Greys and Reptilian ETs had been defeated and chased out of Earth by the Galactic Forces, our Space Families, especially the Arcturians, are on the watch out for a re-entry of these Dark Ones when Portals are open. Earth was known throughout the Galaxy as a quarantined Planet, meaning a force field was erected to exclude other interferences by both new Dark and Light Forces. This quarantine had only recently been lifted due to the efforts of the Light Forces and God’s Decree. Now let’s take a look at ISIS – Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Watch this group carefully. For your information, it has some connection with the CIA and Rand Corporation. They are well- armed, mostly with American weapons. Since Germany had discovered that link, she had kicked many USA- linked organizations out of German soil. My sources mentioned that Germany, the engine of Europe, may leave EU and join BRICS ( Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa). Once BRICS is activated, it will be the end of US Dollar and Economy. For about 2,000 years, the fight between Light and Dark was skewed towards the Dark Ones but soon this will be reversed, for the ‘experiment” has gone far enough as it certainly will lead to the destruction of Planet Earth and this will upset the balance of the entire Cosmos. It will not be permitted. This brings to the Dragon Families of China and Japan. These Families are very secret but are playing very important roles behind the scene in the fight against the Dark Ones comprising of Humans, Hybrids and Reptilians. Their identities had been kept secret for thousands of years and until today. They use a Spokesman on their behalf. One of their main missions is to guard the tons of Gold from being looted by corrupt politicians and especially the Illuminati. (Hint- members of the Bilderberg group). The Gold Bullion belongs to Humanity and will be released once the mass arrests occur all over the world, thus fulfilling the NESARA Project. This arrests may start with first the arrests of those from the Vatican and Royals of UK and Europe. In fact the under currents in the British Royal Palace is anything but peaceful. There are pressures for Camelia to be ousted and Prince Harold to be future King. Russia is being portrayed as evil by the Western countries and the recent shooting down of MH17 is the trigger for USA and Allies to attack Russia. However my sources tell otherwise, and in summary, Russia will save the world when the world is in the brink of anarchy. You may have noticed that Russia is now leaning towards to East and Germany is joining soon. The real prize in Ukraine is the discovery of Pyramids there and Putin know the significance these huge Pyramids hold (portals to other dimensions, alien technology, etc) to allow the USA have their hands on it. I have more to reveal but this is already too lengthy an article for me and is unusual for me. I am doing this because I have received the go- ahead from higher sources to Light up the world a bit. I was told not to remain in my hermit lifestyle anymore but to share my knowledge, which at times I feel is not the right time yet. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment