Cookies

Friday 1 August 2014

UFO IN CHINA LANDING

Actually I had been trying to avoid writing about UFOs because indeed there are so many websites on this topic and they give a much better write up than I. Besides, I find this topic a bit boring as I had witness many sightings and thus am no longer intrigued by it. And as usual, I do not carry a video cam around to record my sightings and thus no use talking about it without any proof. Only on one occasion did I manage to shoot a photo of a UFO and that too, was accidental, as I had mentioned in my previous posting. Although there are still sceptics who are very anti- UFO, meaning it is all a hoax and all that, I do find more and more people are beginning to believe in the phenomenon. There is thus a Shift occurring in the consciousness of people. There will be more sightings in the sky and later even landings to small pockets of people. In this way, Governments will have their hands full and can’t keep on denying. Anyway the ETs are the Andromedians, Pleidians, Sirians, Vegans and Arcturians most of them being “benevolent types” while the Dracos and Greys are generally the Negative ETs. I wish to show you a video from China, filmed in their National Forest Park in Fuxin 2 years ago. I think it is a ‘must see” video. Would love to have your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment