Cookies

Saturday 9 August 2014

WHY THE ESCALATION OF ASTROCITIES IN PALESTINE/ISRAEL/IRAQ – IS THERE ANY HOPE?

I do not like to deal with the Politics, especially with the regions of Palestine/Israel and Iraq. I am apolitical, with no judgements. This will be my first and last post on things political. What prompted me to write is that people of one of these regions are suddenly visiting my Postings. They need some kind of Light, some kind of insight. They need hope. Will the warring factions in Palestine/Israel ever lay down their weapons? I think so. Things are too complicated here. That is why Heaven will intervene. First the Love Tsunami Energy is getting stronger since 8th August (8:8). Next more and more Souls are volunteering to incarnate into these areas. These kids are highly developed souls and when they grow up, they will refuse to carry arms and fight anymore, disappointing their parents. They have Love and Peace coded in their DNA. Yes, it will take some Time, but time is speeding up too. (If you think deeply, you will get a hint of what is happening.) Autistic kids are now blossoming everywhere, and these are also souls who bring a new kind of energy with them. They are highly talented and many are geniuses. Only society had failed them. So are the Indigo kids. Again I emphasise, they don’t need medication, stop sending these kids to the doctor. Change is coming, and not one of us, in our wildest imagination, can even have a whiff of what is to come. Many times I had mentioned that there is Chaos, then Change. Karma is being speeded up, to cleanse the last remaining negative energy. One must never have Fear, for it blocks the progress. Since Dec 21st 2012, the sieve had been separating those of the Light and Darkness. Those who do not change into Light workers, their fate had been sealed by Heaven. These will keep spiralling down into the Abyss of Negativity where there is no escape anymore. One Law is the Free Will given to Humans. Heaven will not intervene if you do not ask for help in these times of hardship. If you only ask help for yourselves, this is really selfish to a large extent, yet Heaven these days will respond. If you ask for help for everyone, then it is regarded as more in accordance with The Law of One, and for sure you will be abundantly rewarded. That is why I pray for the entire world, all Beings and for the Cosmos almost daily, when I do my meditations. I send my Light energy to places of need. I send the Arch Angels along when doing so. What you now think is what you get, so stop all the negative thinking, that you are a victim. Everyone is in the place where they are supposed to be, there is no doubt and there is no mistake. Embrace the Change. Follow your Heart. I, the TaoHermit, now Bless all those who read my Post, open your hearts to receive the Light and Love with Blessings, for I have charged this Post. It is no coincidence if you have arrived at my blog, Dear Ones. It is done. So be it. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment