Cookies

Thursday 4 September 2014

FOR THE SAKE OF MY DEAR READERS, I NEED TO RELEASE THIS URGENT INFORMATION

I had been tracking Earthquake, Volcanic and Planetary activities including UFOs, and came to the conclusion that something huge may come up around 9/9/2014 plus minus a few days. There had been a surge of earthquake tremors and a sharply increase in reports of UFO sightings all over the world. In my posting below, I had given a hint of the important 9/9 date but now I had been receiving too much esoteric information about the significant date that I need to bring the attention to it. Besides there is a report of an impending Solar surge just within a few hours from now ( depending on when you read this postings as it could have already hit Earth). I hate to spread fear so this is not my intention but to just warn my loyal readers to be on the look out, and as always, remain calm and collected and call for your Angels and Guides for protection. OR NI TOR FOR. ………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment