Cookies

Wednesday 3 September 2014

HOW MY GUARDIAN ANGEL SAVED ME FROM A NASTY ACCIDENT

Each and every one of us have a Spirit Guide or Guardian Angel, being assigned to us in all our Lifetimes. The same Guides will be with us in each of our incarnations. It is only that we do not know and so never made any attempt to communicate with our Spirit Guides. Nevertheless our Guides will be there always to render assistance lovingly. If we acknowledge their presence and say a little ‘Thank you”, it will be greatly appreciated. Trouble is, Guides communicate with us via their own way and usually via some sort of signs. So we must be alert and able to interpret these signals. In my case, when I asked for a sign from my Guide, it almost always responds accordingly like a feather falling down near me out of no where or a leaf falling right into my breast pocket! What an aim! The favourite method of communication with me is via numbers that repeats itself in three digits, like 444 etc. This is especially when I am driving and I will notice these numbers in the car in front of me. Urgent messages are sent to me in quite a dramatic way, like an idiot driver suddenly cutting in front of me and I would notice the ‘message’ as 777 for example. Cars usually have four digit number plates, so it usually will be something like “ XYZ 3777”. Recently my Guide saved me from a nasty accident while I was driving back after work. In this case a driver changed lanes suddenly and cut right in front of me and I had to hit the brake a little to avoid hitting the idiot’s bumper. Then I looked at the number plate and it was “ XYZ 8333”. This “333” is a Danger number! For a few seconds I was shocked at the message. Then I recovered my composure and called the Master for help and protection to whatever danger looming around. As I continued on my journey home, I had to negotiate a tricky T- junction and seeing the coast clear, I made the turn but to my utter shock, a car in front made the right turn suddenly and I hit the brake pedal fast as lightning and avoided a nasty smash up. It was a near miss! I thanked my Spirit Guides for the warning. Some of you will say “If everyone has a Spirit Guide, then why did their Guides not protect them from danger which resulted in their deaths, like being murdered?” Well, our Guides are here to ensure that we do not deviate from our Soul contracts that was agreed upon before our incarnation is my answer. So let me share with you the way the Angels talk to us via numbers. 111 – Careful of your thinking because what you think is what you get 222 – Things are coming true for you 333 – Call your Master for help 444 – Your Angels are near you, everything will be OK 555 – Big changes ahead 666 – Get help, another danger number. 777 – Keep up the good work 888 – Prepare for the New 999 – Completion of a Phase; teach others by example By the way, talking of numbers, something of significance will be happening this 9th September, ie 9-9. Be prepared for more earthquakes and severe weather worldwide. This coming winter will be the coldest ever recorded and for Southern Hemisphere, I suspect, the hottest Summer ever. OR NI TOR FOR. ……………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment