Cookies

Saturday 29 November 2014

MY WARNING - NEVER, EVER, PLAY THE OUIJA BOARD!

It is a fashion, playing the Ouija board, by school kids especially when school holidays are near. Many think nothing of it but they are absolutely wrong. It opens a portal, a doorway for demons and other negative, dark entities to come into our world. And once these entities come, it is almost impossible to chase them back. Recently a group of students in my daughter’s class decided to play “spirits of the coin” – a local version of the Ouija board. My daughter told them not to start playing until she leaves the class and go into the adjacent room. Then my daughter peeked through the glass door to see what was happening and all the while she chanted the powerful prayer I taught her – ‘OR NI TOR FOR”. Finally her friends had to give up and she asked them what happened. Her friends, veterans at the game, replied that tried as they will, no spirits came to move the coin they all had their fingers on. My daughter just kept quiet, as she knew the reason- the chanting of the prayer brought so much Light and protecting angels that the negative entities dared not appear. Below is a video I think explains further what I am saying. OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment