Cookies

Friday 5 December 2014

LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU DEAN YANG aka TheTaoHermit AND HIS “ESCAPE TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION” SCI – FI BOOK

You know me as TheTaoHermit. I have decided to reach out to many people to slowly impart some esoteric knowledge I have. Many who “know’ me had no idea who I really am, but that is a small matter. What matters is that they had dismissed my good intentions and instead laid obstacles in my Path. The Way is a difficult path to walk. You will hear of “The Way” in the future when all religions as known today will be torn down because of the Dark infiltration. I take all Lessons in my stride. I Bless all my adversaries because in fact, they had unknowingly taught me more. But I made no headway. I am making one more last attempt in my work to awaken the people. One final push before I will again go into obscurity and living in my own world of Tao. I really understood what Lao Tzu did- how he felt, and why he sat on his buffalo, playing his flute and disappeared into the mountains forever. Today I tell you now that I am also known as Dean Yang. I hope that Dean Yang will be able to achieve more. I have written a Science- Fiction novel under the name of Dean Yang. It is called “Escape to the Fifth Dimension”. Well, it is not the usual Sci- Fi. You will need to read it twice- first round is to enjoy the story and second round to look for the gems of truth hidden within the fiction! I had also given a glimpse into the future. Most of the time I was on ‘automatic mode’ while writing, ie no plans of story line but was somehow guided and it just flows from me. Sometimes I myself am amazed how ‘automatic’ I was. But it was tough, many times I had to semi-meditate before I could write. And for 8 months I could do no writing as the flow stopped. Please give me the support. You may buy it from www.amazon.com or make your orders via orders.singapore@partridgepublishimg.com. I shall post sample Chapters in the future. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment