Cookies

Tuesday 23 December 2014

I TELL YOU, THIS IS PERHAPS THE LAST MERRY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATED AS HAS BEEN BEFORE, SO LET’S CELEBRATE!!

Christmas has always been special, it has a kind of aura, or magic. You know, in China they are quite crazy about Christmas even if the majority are not Christians. And again, China will play so many important roles in the future, oh, if only you know. This Christmas will be, to a large extent, the last conventional Christmas that will ever be, so celebrate like you have not celebrated it before. Rejoice! This is because in the near future, it’s going to be quite different. How different I have no idea, but from my Divine Sources, it will be vastly different from Christmases of yesteryears. In fact I am already in Christmas mood, can’t seem to meditate this week. Even forgot the important meditation on the Solstice which I had planned to do so. Ah, even hermits have their off days and their lazy days. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, (I don’t like to use Season’s Greetings) be safe and don’t take chances with drinking and driving. Be back after New Year. OR NI TOR FOR. ………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment