Cookies

Monday 15 December 2014

TERROR IN SYDNEY ENDS IN BLOODSHED

Finally the siege in a Sydney Chocolate Café had ended but with three persons dead, including the gunman who held them hostage. This incident has put the coming Christmas celebration in a different mood for many. I give my condolences to the families of the hostages who died as a result of the siege. Rest in Peace, Tori Johnson (33 yrs) and Katrina Dawson (38 yrs). The lives of many will be changed forever. I hope the families will have strength and determination to face the future without their loved ones who died as heroes so others may live. It was scary for me too because during my Talk on Sunday I had mentioned that the in- coming Energies from Alcyone is so powerful that those who can’t handle it will go berserk. And that 2015 will be a turbulent year. It is also scary because my family members had been regulars in the same Café and another works very nearby. The only information I have fengshui-wise is that the Café has a floor plan that is a Triangle and this is a big ‘No” in fengshui. Triangles represent ‘fire’ and that energy was activated when shooting occurred. I hope calm is now settled in Sydney. OR NI TOR FOR. ………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment