Cookies

Wednesday 17 December 2014

BABARIC MASSACRE IN PESHAWAR, PAKISTAN AND INNOCENT SCHOOL KIDS DIED

A Survivor of the massacre It happened on 16th Dec, 2014, a group of armed men shoot to kill the school children and after the blood bath, 145 died, of which 132 were the school kids. The world had hardly time to recover from the Sydney Siege and now this carnage. I should think you would have known this senseless act by now from your local News. Once again I send my Love and Light to the bereaving families and the young survivors, scarred mentally and emotionally for life. There were many such acts of insanity in other parts of the world but this tops it all, perhaps. The act must be condemned in the strongest sense. In my next posting, I shall say something about the meaning of all the disasters after my meditation. May the little Souls rest in Peace. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment