Cookies

Saturday 28 February 2015

HEALING AT THE AIRPORT

DRATZO, I am back. Out family trip to Sydney for a reunion went very smoothly but exhausting. For many days before the journey, I had been doing intense creative- meditation to ensure a safe, smooth and incident-free trip and it turned out to be exactly as I created, with some adventure thrown in. However, little did I know I was put to a test. I wish to relate how I “passed” this test with flying colours. We were at the airport prior to a connecting flight to Sydney and I noticed a young man carrying his son of about 3 years old and both the husband and wife looked so worried and frantic. When the man found an empty sofa, he put his son there but still looked so worried. The little boy didn’t even moved while lying on the sofa. I thought the boy was fast asleep but the worried parents tell me something is wrong with the boy. The body language of the parents tell me that something serious is happening and I decided to find out and try help them if possible. I am usually never a busy body by the way. So I passed the first part of the “test”. I approached them to ask if anything was wrong with the boy and the man said his son is having pneumonia perhaps with difficulty in breathing as well. I told them to let me examine the boy and see if I can help. The couple looked at each other, unsure if it was a good idea to allow a complete stranger to examine their son but soon after telling them who I am, plus that there will be no charge at all, they allowed me. (I will have to reveal that I am a medical physician). They were from China and were making a connecting flight to another place. I examined the little boy and he made no resistance at all, just opening his eyes to look at me. Indeed he needed some medical attention but since I have some medications with me whenever I travel, I could treat him but limited to what I just have, which I knew is rather inadequate. Then I asked for permission to give him some energy healing. This time the parents were more hesitant but after explaining that it is like giving “Qi” as in Qigong, they understood better and gave me permission. Actually I will be giving some Reiki and energy healing Codes from Archangel Raphael which I had only recently obtained. I proceeded with the healing and then gave the man some antibiotics. Before we could finish another sentence, the boy opened his eyes, gave a good stretch of his body, and jumped up from the sofa! The parents were very surprised and I actually nearly fainted! Never had I seen such quick recovery in those I gave only Reiki healing. However in my 3 other cases where I combined with Healing Codes, the healing came fast but this case was exceptional in the speed of recovery and that the boy was in actual need of a hospital treatment. The kid then started to run around and asked for food and drinks. So I passed my second part of ‘The Test”. The parents thanked me profusely. We then continued to go catch our Flight. OR NI TOR FOR. (My next posting, later, will be about the “Sydney Spirit”).

No comments:

Post a Comment