Cookies

Thursday 5 March 2015

ENCOUNTER WITH A LOST SYDNEY SPIRIT

We travel quite a lot, locally and abroad, and it is customary for me to do a small prayer in the hotel room each time we check in and another thanksgiving prayer when we check out. So far we never have any serious problems whatsoever. Our first night in a Sydney hotel was normal but on the second night, I woke up suddenly with chills and rigor. Of course being a medical man, I started to analyse why I had this sudden shivering although I had no fever. Anyway, I got up to swallow some medications that I always take along on our trips and went back to bed. In the morning, I was 100% fit and normal and didn’t think any more of the sudden chills I had but my diagnosis changed when I heard my daughter complained that she had some difficulty in breathing and even noticed a very foul smell last night. We had checked into a family room and thus all three of us stayed together. I then thought that ‘Ah, I will have to deal with this.” So I performed my prayer ritual again before we went out with our sight seeing and meeting up with my younger sister who was our “tour guide” every time we are in Sydney. I mentioned our experience at the hotel and she asked if we need to change rooms or even hotel but I said , ‘No need, I have solved the problem.’ Indeed, we had a very pleasant stay subsequently and my worried sister had added her own prayers to make sure we were alright. Lost spirits are everywhere. It is because they were too attached to the material world but some are so scared of being punished by God that they turn away from God and so stuck in the Earth plane. In my prayers, I hope I managed to send the lost soul back to Light and so be released from the uncertainty of neither here nor there and in limbo. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment