Cookies

Saturday 21 March 2015

WE NEARLY HAD A WW3 NUCLEAR WAR; THE REAL REASON PUTIN WAS MISSING

In my previous posting (below) I had not revealed much because I wanted some confirmation from many sources that I have. Now I can reveal more as finally what I got can now be confirmed and revealed. As you remember Putin, the Russian leader went ‘missing” for 9 days and there were many conspiracy theories floating around- but none were even close to the truth. Even my psychic contact was silent, in fact, she was herself puzzled and tried as she could, could not get any information out of the ‘other side”. I knew of the following then – that Putin was in an under ground bunker, there were lots of Troop movement in Russia, they had deployed their armed forces nearer to Norway and also aimed their missiles to UK. Now the reason can be revealed. The US had made an order for a “limited’ nuclear strike to Russia on Monday 16th March and UK is to follow up with a strike. But the US Commander, Capt. Heather Cole aborted the nuclear launch by refusing to follow the chain of command. She was arrested the next day. When it was clear to the Russians that the danger is over, Putin re- surfaced. In fact China was asked to send a representative to meet Putin to be briefed as to what had happened. Light workers of The First and Last Hour, send your Light and Love to Capt. Heather Cole. I wonder those in the US even know what had happened. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment