Cookies

Sunday 2 August 2015

A FUNNY CASE OF REINCARNATION

I had been avoiding a comment on Reincarnation for so long because it is a huge topic and I have no time to write about it. If you are at odds with Reincarnation, then I am sad to say that you have a lot of catching up to do in the esoteric. In my case, I have knowledge of some of my previous lives and concerning in one of my life, it was confirmed by 2 independent friends who are psychics and who do not know each other at all. In one of my previous entries, I did mention about my memories of Atlantis even. And years ago, my encounter with a Leaf Reader also revealed that this is my last sojourn on Planet Earth, ie my last reincarnation here. Anyway, the video below is both humerous and a documented case of reincarnation. O NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment