Cookies

Tuesday 18 August 2015

I FOUND THE ANSWERS

In the last posting, I had mentioned it is time for me to meditate to iron out some issues that crop up lately. One of my Questions was whether the Universe supports my work as a Lightworker and Way Shower. The answer I got was very sharp and mind boggling- a loud YES. It was during one of my public Lectures, the last one in the series. In a most clever and indirect way, it was given in front of my audience! {Sorry, am not able to give more details here, only meant for my faithful followers}. The next answer to my question about the Future of Planet Earth is also being answered. Here I can say that for those who are of the Light and with a higher vibration has no need to fear. But those who continues to be of the Dark Ones, they are the ones who have no where to run, no where to hide. Behaviours that includes the like of Negativity are that hurt others (the meek, the innocent, the weak, the down trodden). There will be three Waves. By the third and last Wave, most of those that are left behind are those who meet their Hell. My last question on a personal matter is left unanswered however. But as it is not of worldly importance, it can be left unanswered. Due to popular demand, I will be holding another session of my Talk and thus will be busy with that. Thank you Universe. OR NI TOR FOR. ………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment